MISSION AND VISION
To provide people with disabilities better opportunities that will enable them to enhance their lifestyles and achieve their goals.
1. Ability Options are committed to quality services bench-marked against national and international standards of best practice.
Growth, Diversity and Independence
2. Ability Options will expand its range of services, within Australia, using a variety of short and long term delivery models to:
a. Increase opportunities for independence and choice.
b. Strengthen people’s relationships and their participation in the community.
c. Produce measurable improvements in a person’s quality of life.
3. Ability Options will be a dynamic organisation, recognised as the best service provider in Australia.
4. Ability Options will be pro-active in shaping the future direction of disability policy and practice in Australia.
5. Ability Options will ensure that people with disabilities will be among those who drive change within the organisation.